Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Drei Jahrzehnten ( 3 Decades)

The Big 3-Oh!!! 
Beste Geburtstags auf einem anderen Kontinent!
Best Birthday on another continent! 

I open my arms wide,embracing 3 decades of life!
Each chapter gaining more love,respect,understanding for this character,
spirit and all those who inspire,challenge,support this wild adventure novel.

Sticks and stones may break my bones so I travel with care.
Wander freely,trust astutely,live,love,share.
 When my time has come and passed,I'll be grateful that I dared.
~Bri


"I love you like..."
 my beautiful new "Gummistiefel" Fabi!!!
Or as I like to call them, my "expression boots"




My birthday wish for you:
Question the answers,stay curious.
The less focused we are on ourselves, 
the more open minded we become...
the better people we become.


  Uschi mama, you know me too well already.
I love my earring,bracelet and fancy outfit! 


 Flo & Larissa, The neckless is beautiful! 
I feel like a Mediterranean Goddess
Perfect for the  "Old Lady" ; D
 Tobi! Danke für den Wein! 
Eine wundervolle Überraschung

Fabi, family & friends, Thank you for all your love and 
for inviting me on a ride to "New perspectives"! 
Already the best decade yet and our adventure is just beginning! 

Ciao for now. XOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment