Monday, September 15, 2014

Auf Wiedersehen Deutschland

                                   
Dear Germany,Europe, and all my dear hearts,
You have touched my life,given me new perspectives,laughed,shared,loved & dared
                                      

As we end our Itzy Bitzy journey through Germany I am full emotion as I reflect of our last three months. I am both excited to be returning home to San Diego but already missing family and new friends .

As they say here “mit einem lachenden und einem weinenden Auge.” 
One eye is laughing and one is crying. 
To market to market...

May our love and life continue to bloom
Thank for sharing your home Fabi baby! 
Wonderful evening with Heinz & Uschi 
A final farewell to the plush green land
                                     
                                               It's been an Itzy Bitzy Adventure!                                                                          
 
Hope you enjoyed the journey!
May you continue to make your own adventures and share your stories.
Thanks for the memories!
Kuss kuss
"Itzy"
 Bri

1 comment: