Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Climbing in the Effel

                                  Climbing in the Eifel
We took Peter,Thomas & Clemence out for a European  Chillino experience.
Climbing tickets-check


"On belay "-check
FABRI chalk bags-check
(Thank you Flo bro )

Fabi doing what he does best.-check
Getting the boys prepped and excited to climb

Fabi flying up the rock! 




Well done Clemence! 
Get it! 


Thomas bracing himself....
                     



Add caption




Peter fully determined
Summit! 

 
Add caption
                                                                                                    
  My first European Lead climb! 

This was one of my favorite climbs to lead.



I was very impressed by the boys today and their determination....
clearly I underestimated the Johenen Brothers.





I can't wait for more climbing!!!!!!
Coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment